RGF Executive Search (RGF ES) was born out of a vision laid out by the Japanese Group, Recruit Holdings Co to move beyond existing Asian markets and discover India specifically as the next frontier of growth in pursuit of international diversification.
RGF ES is the Executive Search arm of Recruit Holdings which, along with CDS in Japan and Bo Le in China is arguably one of the largest search platforms in Asia. RGF ES was started in India in the year 2011 with offices initially in Bangalore and Delhi and then subsequently in Mumbai in 2012.
In the year 2013 RGF ES acquired the then Stanton Chase India operations in a landmark deal. This strategic acquisition was after careful due diligence of the synergy the Firm brought in to RGF’s growth path. Both the Consultant teams have come together under the umbrella of brand RGF ES and have subsequently grown to a nationwide team of 40 Consultants across 6 offices.
Today RGF ES is a powerful one search engine that is constantly revving up the leadership talent of the Country.
RGF ES aims to provide job opportunities to top candidates regardless of language, race or culture. At the same time, the Firm provides innovative top level human resource solutions to clients regardless of the industry or size of the operations. In summary, the Firm strives to inspire individuals, energize organizations and transcend boundaries through high quality & innovative top notch leadership hiring solutions.
We leverage our roots in Asia and our connect with global leadership talent. We aim to:
- Exceed client expectations, always.
- Help leaders realize and deploy their increasing potential at every stage of their career.
- Provide specialist expertise to both local and multinational clients, regardless of size or business category.
- Grounds up coverage of all major cities and offering innovative cross-border search services.
- Provide our own Consultants exceptional opportunities for personal learning, development and growth.
- Support the prosperity of communities in Countries we operate in.
- IntegrityWe know our work impacts businesses and careers, and we embrace the highest standards of ethics and trust.
- RespectWe treat our clients, candidates, and colleagues the way we would like to be treated.
- TeamworkWe are unselfish, we cooperate with colleagues, and we gain strength from our group’s professional, cultural, and geographic diversity.
- KaizenWe continuously seek to improve our quality and responsiveness in meeting client and candidate needs.
- AccountabilityWe take ownership and initiative in seizing opportunities, meeting commitments, and handling issues.
- BoldnessWe are driven, adventurous, and not afraid to fail.
- FunWe are passionate about what we do and we play as hard as we work.