Infrastructure & Construction
RGF ES has traditionally worked with infrastructure development projects who are invariably in a PPP mode, working on both sides of the equation which is developer, asset owners and project management companies, EPC companies and contractors. The sub-sectors under this practice group where RGF ES has established track-record would include BOT, EPC, Power-generation, transmission & distribution, Structural Engineering Infrastructure covering transportation, urban development and real estate.
- MD, Affordable Housing Segment- Leading RE developer in Western India.
- MD- A Global Steel Technology EPC company.
- President SPV, Real Estate development company of a large diversified Indian conglomerate.
- Group President, Power sector- Leading BOT player across diversified assets.
- MD- Leading EPC Company in Power Transmission & Distribution.
- Deputy MD- 1.5 B$ Infrastructure Group that has built landmark Roads, Railways and Bridges in India.
- CEO, EPC- A 2.5 B$ EPC company focusing on Real Estate and Infrastructure projects.
- Multiple EVP/SVP/VP positions, one of India’s first and the largest real estate developer.
- CEO, Transmission- one of India’s premier private power company.