Natural Resources & Energy
During the past decade, India has seen major mining and energy companies set up their projects. RGF ES has worked with Natural Resources majors and contributed to the initial build-up of the team. The sub-sectors under this practice group where RGF ES has established track-record would include Mining & Metallurgy, Metal processing, Oil & Gas – E&P, R&M, Downstream, Power, Raw Materials, Renewable which cover wind, solar & hydro.
- MD, India’s leading E&P contractor.
- MD, India- 40B$ global natural resources company.
- MD, India & Middle East- World’s top ranked oil well drilling contractor.
- CEO, India- Wind Energy company.
- VP , Metals Technologies- 100 B$ technology power house in Industrial, power and healthcare sectors.
- MD, India- World renowned power company.
- COO – Solar power developer.
- Director- A leading infrastructure group from South India.
- MD- India’s largest producer of non-ferrous metals.
- CEO , Mines- Australia- Indian origin 15 B$ Natural Resources group.
- CEO, Aluminium- Part of a 20 B$ Industrial group.