RGF Executive Search (ES) India was established with a mission to carry out top-end executive search for Indian & Multinational clients by the 16B$ Japanese group, Recruit Holdings Company in the year 2011. The Company kick-started India operations and grew the base to 3 offices in Mumbai, Bangalore and Delhi.
In the year 2013, RGF Executive Search India made the strategic move of acquiring market leading search practice of the then Stanton Chase India operations. The Consulting team had an enviable track-record of completing 150-odd search mandates year-after-year for well over a decade. Thus, RGF ES India is best positioned to serve clients for their leadership hiring requirement as it brings together this powerful search track-record combined now with the robust Asia coverage of RGF.
We search for leadership talent & facilitate appointments under these streams:
- Board / Governance roles including Non-Executive Directors
- C-level positions
- Functional Heads
Board / Governance roles including Non-Executive Directors
- Research on availability of NEDs.
- Non Executive Director appointments.
- Corporate Centre Advisory.
- Developing multi-tier governance structure.
- Defining responsibilities for corporate center roles. (family board, independent board and professional managers)
- Management Audit.
- Compensation Advisory for Board members.
- Evaluation of potential internal & external candidates.
- Building a pipeline of candidates continuously for critical positions.
- Succession planning.
- CEOs for leading start-up and growth phases including turn-around situations.
- Central functional leaders of multi-sector corporate groups such as HR, Legal, Finance.
- Corporate Center Directors.
- Managed Services functional leaders.
- Specialist hires for Group Corporate office; Digital, Strategy.